Chicago Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF & UPDATES
ღ Founder ღ
Blue Canary
Juliette Carlson
Charlotte Thurstone

ღ Co-Runner ღ
Calypso
Ellie Volkova

!!! UPDATES !!!

New Activity Check started! Topic can be found here!

Earn extra RP-Money!! Topic here
User Stats
Group Female Male
Students
Professors & Staff
Alumni
Parents
CPD/CFD
Citizens
Total
Cafeteria Talk
Latest topics
» Angelique Caroline King (Angel)
Under my Umbrella (anyone) EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am by Juliette Carlson

» 25 Questions about Patrick Noel
Under my Umbrella (anyone) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am by Patrick Noel

» 25 Questions for Emma Noel
Under my Umbrella (anyone) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am by Emma Noel

» J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]
Under my Umbrella (anyone) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by Emma Noel

» Why not drink this whole year away? [ANYONE]
Under my Umbrella (anyone) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am by Patrick Noel

» Texts From Last Night
Under my Umbrella (anyone) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am by Patrick Noel

» Sasorths High
Under my Umbrella (anyone) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm by Juliette Carlson

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Under my Umbrella (anyone) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm by Ellie Volkova

» The GIF Game!
Under my Umbrella (anyone) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm by Alona Andrews

» Jude Hudson (WIP)
Under my Umbrella (anyone) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm by Jude Hudson

Affiliates
From Land to Sea Meet Miami Justice New York Finest Sin City Glowing City Devil on your Shoulder
Top posting users this month
No user

Under my Umbrella (anyone)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Under my Umbrella (anyone) Empty Under my Umbrella (anyone)

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:09 am

Ellie loved the rain. Only when she wasn't stuck in it with no easy way of getting out. But overall she loved it. Usually her favourite activity was just to snuggle up in her bed, listening to the rain while she was all warm and snug inside, but today she opted for something different.

Putting on her purple raincoat and grabbing her rainbow umbrella, she headed outside. A rainy day walk was exactly what she needed. She grinned as she put her umbrella up and began to stroll, occasionally jumping in a puddle and receiving looks from the rare passerby. But she didn't care. She was having fun.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Under my Umbrella (anyone) Empty Re: Under my Umbrella (anyone)

Post by Alona Andrews Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:24 am

Alona liked the rain, she really did; but only when she could stay inside, a cup of hot chocolate in her hands and a good movie on tv. Unfortunately, that day, she had to go over to a friend's house in order to help her with some homework so, obviously, get out in the rain as well.

She put on just a black leather jacket and didn't even grab an umbrella or anything. She was determined to make her way there very short anyway.

She got outside, shoved her hands in her pockets and started quickly towards her friend's house. However, soon enough, she spotted Ellie who seemed to enjoy herself, jumping in puddles and just walking around. She walked up to her, passing a hand through her already wet hair. "Hey," she greeted simply.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:30 am

Ellie whirled around, grinning when she saw Alona. "Hey," she greeted her friend back, reaching out so the umbrella covered her. "You're drenched," she stated. "Where are you off to?"
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:47 pm

Alona was really glad that Ellie had an umbrella and she had decided to share, because she was already drenched and cold. "I know," she complained with a sigh. "I'm going to a friend's house. She couldn't have picked a better time for the project we have," she said sarcastically, rolling her eyes. "How about you?"
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:57 pm

Ellie gave a shrug, grinning. "I'm just killing time, procrastinating. Law and Anth can wait a while longer before being studied. Though don't repeat that to Brennan or Richards," she said with a laugh. "Don't you have an umbrella? The trek over to do the project woulda been fine if you had one..."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:10 am

Kieran saw Ellie and Alona walking together and chatting a little bit. He was not far behind, and he overheard the bit when his favourite student said that Law and Anth could wait longer before being studied. He chuckled slightly, moving closer to them.
"She doesn't have to repeat it to me, Miss Volkova," he smirked, raising his eyebrow. "Nice seeing you here," he said, looking only towards Ellie.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:11 am

Alona looked at Mr.Richards and grinned slightly at the look he gave to Ellie. She had felt something going on between the two, but she was not sure about that.
"Hello, Mr.Richards," he greeted, nodding slightly. "I... I think I should hurry. I can't have her waiting too much. It was nice seeing both of you."
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:22 am

Ellie turned to look at her professor, a sheepish look on her face. Just her luck - for him to hear her saying she was procrastinating from his subject. "Hello, Professor," she said with a cheeky grin, recovering from her sheepishness. "Didn't expect you to be out today in such weather."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:25 am

Kieran kept his eyebrow up and chuckled a bit, the smirk never leaving his lips. "I could say the same about you, Miss Volkova," he said, crossing his arms over his chest and walking by her. "I would have imagined you doing some other stuff in a day like this. Like, I don't know... Studying Anth? Maybe Law?" he smiled, looking at her.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:29 am

Ellie shook her head, her green eyes sparkling with mischief. "No, rainy days are way too fun to spend them studying. Rainy days are either for movie-time with hot chocolate, or for umbrella walks," she told him, looking at him and trying not to grin. "Besides, I have no one to study with and studying alone isn't much fun."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:32 am

Kieran chuckled a bit, shaking his head. "Students nowadays..." he complained. "Fun is all they think about."
When she said that she didn't have a partner, he raised an eyebrow. "Is that a hint for something, Miss Volkova?"
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:43 am

Ellie grinned. "Of course. It says in the students-brain-manual that having fun is exactly what we're supposed to think of all the time. Study is just one of those things we do when we get bored of the fun." Her grin turned into a smirk at his question. "Well, no, that wasn't one. But feel free to take it like a hint."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:51 pm

Kieran smiled, shaking his head a little bit. "I will take it as a hint, sorry to inform you. As for the fun, we'll see how much fun it will be when you show up in my class, having no idea about what I am talking about."
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:24 am

Ellie raised an eyebrow, smirking slightly. "Challenge accepted. This is me we're talking about, Professor. Me not understanding the lecture is not something that's going to happen," she told him cockily. "As for the hint, does that mean you're going to be my study buddy then?" she asked, a cheeky glint in her eyes.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:49 pm

Kieran chuckled a bit, shrugging slightly. "Do you want me to be your study buddy?" he asked, already knowing the answer.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:03 pm

Ellie grinned, coming up closer to him. "That is a very tempting proposition," she murmured, looking at him. "I'd like that very much..."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:30 am

Kieran smiled, nodding slowly. Normally, he tried hiding his feelings and emotions towards her in any kind of public space, like the street, but now, he just couldn't stop staring down at her lips.
"I am glad," he said, merely raising an eyebrow.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:53 pm

Smirking, Ellie looked around, making sure the street was empty, before coming up closer to him, their bodies inches away from each other. "Best study-buddy in the whole class," she murmured, looking into his eyes. "I feel privileged..."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:34 am

Kieran smiled as their wet forms approached. His hand gently moved a lock of hair out of her eyes. "Yep," he nodded jokingly. "You are one lucky girl."
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:31 am

Ellie's hand went on top of his as she gazed into his eyes, smiling. Teasingly, she brought her lips closer to his, not kissing him yet. "I am, aren't I?" she murmured. "I'm glad."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:51 pm

Kieran smiled as well, looking deep into her eyes. If he hadn't been her teacher, he would have kissed her right there, right then. But they still had to pay attention, so he pulled away and started to walk again.
"What do you think of a hot chocolate, Miss Volkova?" he asked. "My place, maybe? Just to make sure that you understood that latest Law chapter..."
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:58 pm

Ellie snapped back to reality, glancing around. What had she been thinking, almost kissing him here, so close to school. She shook her head slightly, but couldn't help but smile when she heard his offer. "Hot chocolate and you; sounds like an awesome idea," she told him with a grin.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:14 pm

Kieran put on his signature smirk, nodding slightly. "It is, trust me," he said cockily, running a hand through his wet hair.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:33 pm

Ellie grinned. "I do hope that your hot chocolates are as good as you make them sound, Professor," she teased, making sure that the umbrella was fully covering him. "Otherwise that'd be such a let-down."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:29 am

Kieran pouted a bit, trying to look hurt. "Let-down?" he asked lowly. "How many times have I served you that before, Miss Volkova? You are making me feel like a terrible, terrible person."
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum