Chicago Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF & UPDATES
ღ Founder ღ
Blue Canary
Juliette Carlson
Charlotte Thurstone

ღ Co-Runner ღ
Calypso
Ellie Volkova

!!! UPDATES !!!

New Activity Check started! Topic can be found here!

Earn extra RP-Money!! Topic here
User Stats
Group Female Male
Students
Professors & Staff
Alumni
Parents
CPD/CFD
Citizens
Total
Cafeteria Talk
Latest topics
» Angelique Caroline King (Angel)
NYC, here we come! [Kieran] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am by Juliette Carlson

» 25 Questions about Patrick Noel
NYC, here we come! [Kieran] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am by Patrick Noel

» 25 Questions for Emma Noel
NYC, here we come! [Kieran] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am by Emma Noel

» J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]
NYC, here we come! [Kieran] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by Emma Noel

» Why not drink this whole year away? [ANYONE]
NYC, here we come! [Kieran] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am by Patrick Noel

» Texts From Last Night
NYC, here we come! [Kieran] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am by Patrick Noel

» Sasorths High
NYC, here we come! [Kieran] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm by Juliette Carlson

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
NYC, here we come! [Kieran] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm by Ellie Volkova

» The GIF Game!
NYC, here we come! [Kieran] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm by Alona Andrews

» Jude Hudson (WIP)
NYC, here we come! [Kieran] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm by Jude Hudson

Affiliates
From Land to Sea Meet Miami Justice New York Finest Sin City Glowing City Devil on your Shoulder
Top posting users this month
No user

NYC, here we come! [Kieran]

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

NYC, here we come! [Kieran] - Page 3 Empty Re: NYC, here we come! [Kieran]

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:11 am

"No wonder I keep getting such amazing grades on all those tests we have to sit," she replied with a smirk.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:18 am

Kieran chuckled with a nod. "I know, right?" she said. "Though you are also pretty brilliant, you know that," he added as he pulled up in front of the hotel.
"Lookie-look!" he exclaimed. "Here we are."
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:01 pm

She gave a humble nod. "Yeah, I guess I am," she replied with a smile. Sometimes she wondered what exactly he saw in her. She wasn't really anything that special. But she tried never to dwell on it for too long; she'd rather enjoy it while it lasted.

"Ohmygosh yus!!" she exclaimed, punching the air. "Finally! Shower, bed, nap-time, here I come!"
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:54 pm

Kieran laughed lightly when Ellie got all excited for getting to the hotel. He was happy too, because he wanted to step out of that car, take a shower, then lie there in a bed, with no one getting him up until the show. He was pretty tired, though he tried to hide it.
"I know!" he exclaimed as he got out of the car. "Oh God, that's good..." he mumbled, stretching out a little bit.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:28 am

The moment the car stopped, Ellie made a mad dash out of the vehicle. Fresh air, freedom! Not quite... she thought as her legs turned to jelly and she toppled over. A giggle escaped her lips, then another and soon she was in a peal of giggles on the concrete, laughing with relief from having actually arrived, and tiredness.

"Um, I might need your help to get back up," she called over to Kieran, shooting him a charming smile.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:11 pm

Kieran got out of the car himself, then raised his hands above his head and stretched a little. He hated to drive for such a long time, but that was life, he had to at times. At the moment, he was just happy that they were at the hotel and still had some time to take a shower and a nap before the show. Looking over at Ellie when she spoke, he playfully rolled his eyes and chuckled, shaking his head.
"You sissy," he teased, then went over there and picked her up bridal style. He placed a peck on her lips and smiled. "Better?"
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:31 pm

"Oy!" she protested with a giggle, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I am not a sissy. I have simply fallen victim to the jellycous-legous curse, which obviously your car put on me. It doesn't like me very much it seems," she added with a dramatic sniff.

At his kiss, her grin grew wider and she placed a kiss on the tip of his nose, before nuzzling into his neck. "Much better. Now, onwards, my darling minion - to the hotel room we go!"
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:42 pm

Kieran chuckled and playfully rolled his eyes at her words. She could be so dramatic and childish at times, but this was probably the thing he loved most about her. Well, there were also other things, but they couldn't be said, only thought.

"Fine," he replied, faking seriousness. "I will carry you to the hotel room, then after this curse is vanished, I will make you carry all of our luggage," he joked, moving closer to the front door.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:37 am

Hearing him chuckle at her antics, Ellie's eyes took on a happy sparkle and the giant grin on her lips became a permanent fixture. She was super glad he didn't mind her playful childishness, and that he actually joined in. At times she'd worried about it, but they'd made it this far, so obviously she was doing something right.

Bringing the back of her hand to her forehead dramatically, she shook her head. "I'm afraid that this curse shall be upon me for a good many hours still. If we're really unlucky, it might be upon me for days..." she told him theatrically. "However I have heard of a way to reverse the curse," she said, opening her eyes. "A healthy dose of cuddles should do the trick."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:55 am

Kieran grinned as well, his eyes fixing the beauty in his arms. Despite the fact that as a person, he was pretty cheeky and always ready to joke, he didn't expect to be the same in a relationship. But then, he found Ellie, his student, much younger than he was. A forbidden fruit, but one he had. He felt glad for this, because whenever he had a bad moment, whenever he was down, she would always manage to bring a smile on his face.

He playfully rolled his eyes at her antics as they got in front of the door of the hotel. "You know, I will have to go grab the keys, then carry the luggage inside. Think you could walk, lazy ass?" he joked with a smirk.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:10 am

Ellie gave a dramatic sigh, fixing him with a 'if I must' look. "Fine, I guess. If the curse doesn't lift and I crash to the floor and break both arms and legs, I'm blaming you," she stated, sticking her tongue out at him. "Now, if you so wish, you can put me down."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:49 pm

Kieran laughed lightly again and shook his head. He looked around, to make sure that their playful antincs were not watched by anyone. It was almost night, and the yard of the hotel was empty, so it was fine. "Whatever," he said with a grin, then placed a short kiss on her lips.

He then put her down and, before opening the main door for her, he playfully slapped her bottom. "See, you'll be fine!" he chuckled, finally holding the door open for her.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:38 pm

"Hey!" she protested with a giggle at the slap, swatting his hand away. She loved it when the pair of them could be play and affectionate in somewhere that wasn't either Kieran's place or his office. Back in Chicago it was so rare, since there was the constant fear of being caught. But here, in New York where no one knew them - it was brilliant. "Nah uh, look at me - I'm dying! Dyiiiiiiiing," she groaned dramatically, pretending as if she were going to faint away.

A moment later she straightened up, leaning on the door frame. She'd noticed him looking around, checking. Old habits die hard, huh? "You don't have to do that, y'know. Check in case someone's watching us, I mean," she said softly, something unknown flitting through her green eyes for just a second. "We're in New York, no one knows us here. Here we can be a normal couple for once. Until we have to go back..." That was one thing they couldn't be - at least not until she graduated. But oh how she longed to be. At least this weekend it seemed possible.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:04 pm

Kieran giggled as well at her reaction. They had got very very close, so he knew that she wouldn't mind it; she would actually liked it. They had both discovered new aspects of their character, they had discovered that they were nastier than they had at first expected. And he loved it this way, because it was who he actually was, and he didn't have to hide behind professional masks anymore.

As they walked inside, he let go of her and looked around. He was truly used to being careful every time they were together, so no one suspected anything. At her words though, a bright smile appeared on his lips. He passed an arm around her thin waist and pressed a short kiss on her sweet lips. "You're right, you're right," he nodded. "Finally alone," he smirked, kissing her forehead.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:05 pm

The brunette giggled, pulling him close and cuddling him, resting her head on his shoulder. "Kieran..." she began softly, looking up at him after a moment's silence. "I love you," she told him softly, a sweet and tender smile on her face as she stood up on her tiptoes and placed a small kiss on his lips.

"Also, you should be very worried about the fact that we're all alone in this ginormous town together. I have awesomely brilliant plans..." she added with a smirk, biting her lip gently. "Be afraid. Be very afraid..." she teased.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:29 pm

A big, sincere smile pulled on Kieran's lips when she told him that she loved him. They didn't say such big words too often, despite the fact that they both felt it. But most times, they liked to stick to teasing and being nasty. Because even though he was older, he was still a horny teenager, as she had told him many times before. "I love you too," he replied honestly, pressing another short kiss on her lips.

At her next words though, he chuckled and shook his head. "I am already worried," he joked. "Now let's go upstairs. It's where most plans begin," he added with a suggestive smirk.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3