Chicago Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF & UPDATES
ღ Founder ღ
Blue Canary
Juliette Carlson
Charlotte Thurstone

ღ Co-Runner ღ
Calypso
Ellie Volkova

!!! UPDATES !!!

New Activity Check started! Topic can be found here!

Earn extra RP-Money!! Topic here
User Stats
Group Female Male
Students
Professors & Staff
Alumni
Parents
CPD/CFD
Citizens
Total
Cafeteria Talk
Latest topics
» Angelique Caroline King (Angel)
Getting a Tattoo [Anyone] EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am by Juliette Carlson

» 25 Questions about Patrick Noel
Getting a Tattoo [Anyone] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am by Patrick Noel

» 25 Questions for Emma Noel
Getting a Tattoo [Anyone] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am by Emma Noel

» J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]
Getting a Tattoo [Anyone] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by Emma Noel

» Why not drink this whole year away? [ANYONE]
Getting a Tattoo [Anyone] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am by Patrick Noel

» Texts From Last Night
Getting a Tattoo [Anyone] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am by Patrick Noel

» Sasorths High
Getting a Tattoo [Anyone] EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm by Juliette Carlson

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Getting a Tattoo [Anyone] EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm by Ellie Volkova

» The GIF Game!
Getting a Tattoo [Anyone] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm by Alona Andrews

» Jude Hudson (WIP)
Getting a Tattoo [Anyone] EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm by Jude Hudson

Affiliates
From Land to Sea Meet Miami Justice New York Finest Sin City Glowing City Devil on your Shoulder
Top posting users this month
No user

Getting a Tattoo [Anyone]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Getting a Tattoo [Anyone] Empty Getting a Tattoo [Anyone]

Post by Juliette Carlson Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:21 pm

Julie stood in front of the small tattoo studio that she had picked when she had been looking into getting a tattoo. She never thought she'd be the girl to have one, but then she found this beautiful picture and fell in love with that idea. A few weeks later she had everything set up; she had saved enough money, she had chosen the final version of the tattoo that she was going to get and she knew exactly where she wanted to have it. Now all she needed to do, was walk inside this studio and have it done.
Juliette was a little nervous about this. She didn't know if it would hurt or how long it was going to take... but taking a deep breath, she was ready to go.
Juliette Carlson
Juliette Carlson

https://chicago-students.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Getting a Tattoo [Anyone] Empty Re: Getting a Tattoo [Anyone]

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:14 am

At the same time, Maggie walked by and saw her. "This is a nice surprise, Miss Julie getting a tattoo?" she called out, smiling a bit at the same time while walking up to her friend as she said that to Julie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:25 pm

Today Ellie was finally back at the tattoo parlour, getting her own tattoo touched up. She'd been meaning to get it touched up, ever since the flowers had gone a bit blotchy. Today she'd actually had the time, and her tattooist had been free, so here she was, lying on the black-leather tattoo bed, and thinking back to three weeks back when she'd had it done. At least it hurts slightly less this time around...

Hearing familiar voices, she looked up from the tattoo bed, and grinned. "Well, this is a surprise. Hello you two. Planning on getting a tattoo today?" she greeted them with a friendly smile.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Carlson Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:57 pm

Juliette first looked at Maggie and blushed a little, but nodded, walking into the shop with Maggie. "Want to come with me?" she asked Maggie.
Hearing Ellie's voice, she looked around and spotted her a few seconds later, bursting into a small giggle and nodded again.
"Yup, I am." she replied, sounding much more certain than she would've just a couple of minutes ago.
Juliette Carlson
Juliette Carlson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:49 am

Maggie nodded, then followed her in. "Sure, I don't have anything else going on today." she replied, a slight smile on her face at the same time. "So, what are you going to get?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:02 am

Ellie gave Juliette a big smile. It was always exciting getting your first tattoo. Despite the pain, it was a rather magical and wonderful feeling, watching your piece of art take shape. "Just remember to breath," she told her with a soft chuckle. "And though it'll hurt, it's fully worth it in the end," she added, scrunching her nose up as the tattooist went over the shoulder bone.

"Hi Maggie," she said to her friend with a wave. "Are you planning on getting one too?"
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:09 am

Maggie looked at Ellie and listened to her. "Me?, no I'm not getting one." she replied, smiling a bit at the same time. "I'm really not passionate about something to the point that I'd have it etched onto my skin." she said honestly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Carlson Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:20 am

Juliette giggled a little. "Wait until you see the result and then see something you love and you'll be at least considering the thought of getting one... or imagine how it might look on your skin." she said to Maggie, before she looked at Ellie, now getting a little nervous.
"I don't know anything about the pain.... yet. But... if I forget to breathe, remind me, will you?" she replied, joking a little.

Then Julie took a piece of paper out of her bag and showed Maggie the tattoo she wanted to get.

(OOC: @ Ed: take a look at my topic starter, there's a link to the picture of the tattoo I picked for Julie, if you haven't seen it yet Smile)
Juliette Carlson
Juliette Carlson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:41 pm

Maggie looked at the photo and smiled a bit. "Very nice Julie" she said to her in reply.

(saw it already Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Carlson Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:59 pm

Julie nodded in reply. "My love for music... well, for playing the piano... maybe I should have chose some piano keys." she joked.
The she looked at Ellie, watching the tattooist work on her back.
"Does it hurt much?" she asked Ellie.
Juliette Carlson
Juliette Carlson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:24 am

Maggie smiled a bit as she watched the tattooist work on her friend. Maggie would never get something like this done to herself, but she would not pass judgement on Julie for doing so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:04 pm

As the tattooist finished, Ellie sat up, adjusting her blue strapless dress so the back didn't rub against the tat. She gave a giggle at Juliet's joking comment. "Promise. Y'know, I heard that breathing is quite important. Funny that," she joked back with a grin. "As for the pain, you get used to it after a while, so it's not that bad. Just make sure to relax. I know it seems hard, but it makes it easier for everyone involved," she added, remembering what she'd been told when she'd got hers.

"So where are you thinking of getting yours?" she asked, hopping down off the bed.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Carlson Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:25 am

She chuckled a little as Juliette watched Ellie, somewhat fascinated by how calm she sounded, like she was an expert already. It seemed so easy now.
"Okay, I'll remember that." she replied with a nod. Relax... when you feel pain? That wasn't going to be easy, but at least worth it.
"Well... I was thinking about the neck. That way my hair would cover it, if it's not supposed to show. One never knows how bosses might react to it." she answered Ellie's question.
Juliette Carlson
Juliette Carlson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:45 am

Ellie gave a nod. "Yeah, that's true. Tattoos that can be hidden easily are always the smartest choice. Just cos it saves you the hassle of dealing with judgmental people, especially those that have a prejudice against it. Like some bosses," she added with a grin.

Seeing that the girl was still a bit nervous, Ellie offered Juliet a reassuring smile. "You'll be fine. The anticipation and waiting makes it seem even more scary, but I assure you you'll be thrilled when it's done and you see it. I definetly was," she told the red-head with a giggle. "Besides, Maggie'll be here for you, and I can stick around, if you want me to," she offered, rather shyly. "Anyways, what's the design?"

(OOC: Simply asked cos Ells hasn't seen it. I have and reckon it suits Juliet perfectly Smile)
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Carlson Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:33 am

Julie had to chuckle a little as she listened to Ellie. She actually felt a bit better now. "Well, if you don't have anything else to do, it'd be great if you wanted to stay. We could hang out together after." she replied honestly, then showed Ellie the picture of the tattoo that she wanted. "Chose something musical."

[thanks! Smile I thought so too, especially since she plays the piano Wink]
Juliette Carlson
Juliette Carlson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:57 am

Ellie gave a shrug, smiling as she did so. "I have absolutely nothing on, so I'm completely free. Free like a green flying elephant," she joked with a laugh. Humour was the best way to get over pre-tat nerves, and besides, Ells was well-known for her general oddball-ness. "We should head to a cafe after, if you'd like. Helps quite a bit. After I got mine done, I had the most giant craving for gelato. No joke."

Looking at the picture, Ellie gave an appreciative nod. "That's really really pretty. I take it you play? Or are you simply a great music aficionado?" she asked curiously.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:30 am

Patrick had once and for all decided to visit tattoo salon to slightly refresh his eagle tattoo he'd gotten years ago, his first tat as a birthday gift.

To his suprise he wasn't only one that has decided to have tattoo business that day.

"Hello ladies!" he called out cheerfully.

(OOC: hope it's fine to join, decided to stir up things for a bit Wink)
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Carlson Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:51 am

Julie smirked a little at Ellie's comment. To her question she gave a small nod and smile. "Both, to be honest." she replied. "Been playing the piano since I was... 6 I think. But I stopped playing when I moved out of the orphanage... didn't have a piano to practice at, sadly, I must add."
She didn't mention to anyone that she grew up in an orphanage, yet, but since they were friends, Julie didn't mind mentioning it. "And café sounds absolutely awesome to me." she added.

At the same time a good-looking young man, probably around their age entered the tattoo studio and greeted them and Julie turned to look at who the cheerful young man was, so she was now about to meet Patrick Noel.
"Well hello there, mister." Julie replied his greeting with a slight grin.

[OOC: totally fine with me:) the more the merrier they say Smile]
Juliette Carlson
Juliette Carlson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:48 pm

Ells gave a low whistle at Juliette's reply. "Ooh wow. Am a bit envious of your piano skills, gotta say," she said with a well-meaning grin. When she was little, she'd always wanted to learn an instrument; it see-sawed between violin and piano every several months. Unfortunately back then she'd never gotten the chance. "So do you still play now? Or just simply still hold the instrument in a high regard?"

A male voice greeted them, a very familiar male voice. "Patrick!" the brunette greeted him with a huge grin, wandering over and giving him a hug. "Fancy you running into us here."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:00 am

Patrick was beaming fully now. His smile so big that it was wonder it didn't fell off from muscle strain.

"I truly have no idea but you be having some magnet around." he laughed as he hugged Ellie back. "So, tweeting about stuff while the big birds can't evesdrop?" he joked.
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Carlson Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:09 am

"Well, I don't have a piano, obviously, living in the dorm, it wouldn't be such a good idea anyway, but... I do get the chance to play the grand in the Ball Room or the one in the music hall." Julie replied to Ellie's question. Sure, she'd love to play a little more often, but sadly that wasn't always possible, but she enjoyed every minute that she got at the uni and was thankful for those chances.
Juliette Carlson
Juliette Carlson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:09 pm

Ellie giggled at Patrick. "Hells yeah. It's a tattoo magnet. Seems to have become super powerful lately," she joked, grinning.

"Anyways, so that must have been you I've heard playing there several times," Ellie told Julie, turning back to face her. "I've gone by that place a couple of times, and though I didn't look inside, whoever was playing was doing it beautifully."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:12 am

"Why it's not surprising me?" Patrick grinned, shaking his head. "Guess I chose the right day to come over." he laughed.

"So you play piano too?" he asked Juliette.
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Carlson Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:20 pm

Juliette smiled at Ellie's comment. "Guilty as charged, I guess. And... thanks. I really do enjoy playing." she replied. "It's one of the few things that helps me get my mind off things."

Then she looked at Patrick and nodded in reply. "Yep. Been playing since I was like... 6." she told him. "You play?"

Now Julie felt like she might have made a new friend. One with who shared her interest in piano music as it seemed.
Juliette Carlson
Juliette Carlson

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:50 am

"Awesome. Yes, I play too. Piano, guitar. Tried violin too but it's more my sister's liking, but she's playing piano too. And we tend to sing as well." Patrick told enthusiastically. His guitar was always lounging somewhere near and they now had actual piano at home not only synthesator.
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum