Chicago Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF & UPDATES
ღ Founder ღ
Blue Canary
Juliette Carlson
Charlotte Thurstone

ღ Co-Runner ღ
Calypso
Ellie Volkova

!!! UPDATES !!!

New Activity Check started! Topic can be found here!

Earn extra RP-Money!! Topic here
User Stats
Group Female Male
Students
Professors & Staff
Alumni
Parents
CPD/CFD
Citizens
Total
Cafeteria Talk
Latest topics
» Angelique Caroline King (Angel)
The new kid [anyone] EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am by Juliette Carlson

» 25 Questions about Patrick Noel
The new kid [anyone] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am by Patrick Noel

» 25 Questions for Emma Noel
The new kid [anyone] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am by Emma Noel

» J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]
The new kid [anyone] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by Emma Noel

» Why not drink this whole year away? [ANYONE]
The new kid [anyone] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am by Patrick Noel

» Texts From Last Night
The new kid [anyone] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am by Patrick Noel

» Sasorths High
The new kid [anyone] EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm by Juliette Carlson

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
The new kid [anyone] EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm by Ellie Volkova

» The GIF Game!
The new kid [anyone] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm by Alona Andrews

» Jude Hudson (WIP)
The new kid [anyone] EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm by Jude Hudson

Affiliates
From Land to Sea Meet Miami Justice New York Finest Sin City Glowing City Devil on your Shoulder
Top posting users this month
No user

The new kid [anyone]

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The new kid [anyone] Empty The new kid [anyone]

Post by Emma Noel Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:26 am

Emma finally placed her backside on the chair at cafeteria. It has been a long day with all the moving in stuff and getting to know the place. Now was time for break.
Emma Noel
Emma Noel

Back to top Go down

The new kid [anyone] Empty Re: The new kid [anyone]

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:31 am

Ellie was on a break. She had an hour before her next lecture and she was starving. Heading to the cafeteria, she noticed a new girl, relaxing and looking around. So Ellie decided to introduce herself. "Hi, I'm Ellie," she said with a smile. "Just moved here?"
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Noel Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:58 am

Emm turned around and smiled "Hey. I'm Emmanuelle, Emm for shorter. Nice to meet you. Yeah I just arrived. Haven't exactly found my place here." she answered.
Emma Noel
Emma Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:00 am

"Nice to meet you," Ellie said with a smile. "Whereabouts are you from? And I can show you around, if you want a personalised tour," she added with a grin.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Noel Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:28 am

"Oh I'm almost native one. But officially I'm still somewhat french." Emm shrugged. "I'd be glad about tour. Wandering around isn't my thing. It's more Patrick's field." a quick glance at her phone's clock, still enough time until Patty comes to help.
Emma Noel
Emma Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:31 am

Ellie couldn't help but grin when Emm said she was French. "I used to tell my French teacher that I ate the cat and slept in the fridge when she asked me about my weekend in class. Freaked her out so much the first time I said it, but then she got used to it," Ellie said with a laugh. "Who's Patrick?" she asked curiously.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Noel Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:48 am

"Oh I bet she wanted to throw something at you first time." Emm laughed.
"Ah he's my brother, few years older. Fun to have around. But creates mess mostly. Sneaky and freaky. You might even like him." she said thinking that maybe the day's gonna turn just good in the end
Emma Noel
Emma Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:54 am

Ellie laughed. "No, she kinda just got this shocked and was like 'Ellie are you serious?' in one of those quiet shocked tones teachers use," Ellie grinned, recalling the memory. "But then I explained to her that I was just bored of giving standard answers, and so after a while it became our French class joke. Every week I'd think up of something insanely ridiculous to tell her..."
Ellie giggled. "He definitely sounds like a person I must meet. Fun, messy, sneaky and freaky: I think we'll get along just fine."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Noel Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:33 am

"Well at least now I'm not the only one speaking things others don't get right away." Emm said, sensing this girl will going to be such an awesome friend.

"Sure the guy's just fine. You'll defo like him. He likes to cheer everyone around so they don't get any sad faces." she had to hold herself so she don't start jumping up and down.
Emma Noel
Emma Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:41 am

"We'll start out own club," Ellie joked with a nod. She felt really at-ease around this new girl, somehow sensing that around her she could just relax and be her usual (sometimes childish) self.

Ellie grinned. "He definitely sounds like an instant bad-day-curer," she said with a chuckle. "I think we need more like him on campus," she added, half-joking,half-serious.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Noel Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:22 am

"That'd be epic-ly awesome. And fun too." Emm agreed.

"Oh yeah. And he's starting over with me here. We're taking classes together." she grinned. "I wish that too. Otherwise it's no fun."
Emma Noel
Emma Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:44 pm

Ellie grinned, then went up and bought two hot chocolates. "I live off these babies," she said with a grin as she gave a cup to Emm. "These and mochas. And the occasional energy drink..." she said with a chuckle. "They're not as good as this other cafe I know, but still, the uni chocolates are pretty decent..." She topped, realisinbg she was rambling. "Sorry, I sometimes have the tendency to ramble. If that happens, feel free to tell me to shut up," she said with a grin.

"It's always good having someone you know in your classes. Especially if they're a sibling. Unfortunately for me, my brother's older, my sister's younger, otherwise I would have made sure we had at least one class together." Her eyes lit up as she had an idea. "Ooh, him and me can do a craz-dress-up day at some point. Because that's sure to cheer everyone up!" she exclaimed with a giggle.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Noel Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:48 pm

"Oh thanks. You're mind reader." Emm took the chocolate. "I'm totally the same. My brother as well." she added listening her newly gained friend.

"No prob. I don't mind that. I'm pretty much the same." Emm brushed it off.

"Oh yeah. I was so glad to know he already was here and arranged everything for me. Sure if you had at least one sibling with you the class would get totally fun." girl smiled and sipped her chocolate.

"Oh that'd be awesome. I'm sure he's up to that. Anything to pull out a laughter, even in the middle of a class." Emm laughed at the memory.
Emma Noel
Emma Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:57 pm

Patrick peaked into cafeteria spotting his sister talking to another girl.

He smiled and went to grab something drinkable.
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:49 am

Ellie grinned. "We're like twins here," she said with a chuckle. "And I'm glad you're the same."
Ellie nodded. "It woulda been epic having classes with Dimitri, but he's an all-high-and-mighty hospital intern now."
Ellie laughed. "I like this guy already. Now I finally have someone to dress up as a pirate with me at some point..." She noticed anewcomer come into the cafeteria and wondered whether or not this could be the now-famous Patrick. She gave him a smile as she watched him for a moment, before turning her attention back to Emm.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Noel Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:30 am

Emm grinned. "Oh yes we are. And I'm glad I found you. We almost thought we're going to be pair of outsiders." she chuckled.
"Yeah sad to miss that epicness." Emm giggled.

"A pirate would look good. Jack Sparrow something marching through school pulling pranks on anyone." girl nearly choked on her chocolate. Damn so epic. She loved the thought.

Then Emm noticed Ellie smiling at someone.
She looked over and laughed.

"Hey mister P slurp your hot butt over!" Emm called out at dirty blonde who cast a devious grin and walked over with his own chocolate.
Emma Noel
Emma Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:58 am

"I seem to have a knack for meeting new people and befriending them," Ellie said with a chuckle. "I never used to be able to, but I guess uni's made me a little less shy..."

Ellie's eyes grew wide at that, twinkling. "Oh that would be epic-est thing ever!" she said with a grin. "Oh we so have to do that!"

Ellie smiled at the attractive teen who had just sauntered over. So this was Patrick. Nice, she thought with a grin, then pushed the thought out of her mind. "Hey, I'm Ellie."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Noel Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:30 am

"Oh that's so awesome thing. I used to be exactly the same. Without Pat I'd be the most outcast. I was so shy. He was my courage. I think uni does a lot changes in people." Emm said wisely.

"Oh yes. Absolutely. And I may guess some plan will be up shortly by my beloved bro." she laughed at the idea. Sure thing Pat will figure a way how to get whole uni join the fun.

Emma Noel
Emma Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:36 am

Patrick came grinning.

"Slurp my sexy ass sissy." he made an evil face at Emm.

He eyed the other girl with playful smirk. "Hey gorgeous. I'm Lucas Patrick, but mostly called Patrick or whatever else nickname you'd like. I sense my lovely sissy already told enough good stuff about my entirely exciting persona." Patrick said casually, plopping down on chair beside.

Last edited by Patrick Noel on Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Noel Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:55 am

"Bite me." Emm grumbled at her brother and jumped on her drink.
Emma Noel
Emma Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:40 am

Ellie giggled but couldn't help but blush slightly when he called her gorgeous. No one usually gave her compliments like that so she wasn't really used to them. "Hey hottie," she replied with a grin. "She's told me plenty of awesome stuff for my blackmail aresenal," she joked. "But until then, you and I have a pirate-dress-up day we need to sort out," she said with a nod, even though she'd only just met the guy.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:52 am

Patrick chuckled. "Bet she did. That's her talent, to make her brother's ears burning up when he's trying to get somewhat decent rental rules." sarcasm spiked up a bit which Emm noticed and glared at him.

"Oh we do what?" Pat almost choked on his choco drink. "Whosh you guys are planning fast." his eyebrows arched.
Then the youngster was back to his chair-sway rhythm casting curious glances at both teens.

Has world stopped while he fought his rental?
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:18 pm

"Rental rules?" Ellie asked.

She nodded. "Yup. We're dressing as pirates for a day and going to all classes like that, with pranks and stuff at lunchtime," she told him with a grin. "And what's the point in taking forever to plan things. Fast planning is awesome," she added playfully.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:31 pm

"Yup. Something like that." correct terms of things still was his problem side, but he still played it off like nothing.

"Oh yeah and annoy teachers to birdies. Good. I'm in. I just have little addition my style for lunchtime." mischievous glint flittered in his eyes when idea formed. "Yeah I feel like ideas are in my head before my mind process possible actions. Emm calls that 'pure crazy' but I know better."

Ahh his mind...
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Noel Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:33 pm

"Don't fall in that trap, Ellie. He's plain wacko and only thinks about how to get drunk in best 10 freakiest ways." Emm stated bluntly
Emma Noel
Emma Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum