Chicago Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF & UPDATES
ღ Founder ღ
Blue Canary
Juliette Carlson
Charlotte Thurstone

ღ Co-Runner ღ
Calypso
Ellie Volkova

!!! UPDATES !!!

New Activity Check started! Topic can be found here!

Earn extra RP-Money!! Topic here
User Stats
Group Female Male
Students
Professors & Staff
Alumni
Parents
CPD/CFD
Citizens
Total
Cafeteria Talk
Latest topics
» Angelique Caroline King (Angel)
J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick] EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am by Juliette Carlson

» 25 Questions about Patrick Noel
J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am by Patrick Noel

» 25 Questions for Emma Noel
J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am by Emma Noel

» J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]
J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by Emma Noel

» Why not drink this whole year away? [ANYONE]
J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am by Patrick Noel

» Texts From Last Night
J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am by Patrick Noel

» Sasorths High
J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick] EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm by Juliette Carlson

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick] EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm by Ellie Volkova

» The GIF Game!
J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm by Alona Andrews

» Jude Hudson (WIP)
J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick] EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm by Jude Hudson

Affiliates
From Land to Sea Meet Miami Justice New York Finest Sin City Glowing City Devil on your Shoulder
Top posting users this month
No user

J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]

3 posters

Go down

J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick] Empty J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]

Post by Ellie Volkova Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:33 pm

Ellie stood at the door to Emma and Patrick's place, really excited. She gave a nod and waited for someone to come and let her in. She kept herself from hopping on the spot. She'd had the idea earlier that morning and had raced over after deciding it couldn't wait any longer.

"Patrick! Emms! You guys there? Open up, I have something to tell you!" she called through the door excitedly.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick] Empty Re: J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]

Post by Patrick Noel Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:53 am

Of course, as it was most of time, Patrick was the cheerful house guard and since Emm had slipped off to get some snacks he popped downstairs to answer their impatient and suddenly over-excited friend.

"Hey! Calm down, who feed you rocket fuel?" he asked sneakily
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick] Empty Re: J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:34 am

Ellie gave him a huge grin when he asked her that. "Me. I did. Except it wasn't rocket fuel, it was candy and Coke and... Well, it's Ellie-rocket-fuel," she told him with a laugh. "Is Emmy here? Or shall I just tell her later?"
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:18 am

"I just knew it. But I got my own fuel so I won't poke you for that." he grinned his Cheshire cat grin.
"Oh Emmsy just sneaked off for some snacks. If the big bad shop won't eat her she should be back in few. If not then probably a search party will be thrown." the ever caring brother said with a smug expression. "So, what's the big rush? To me it almost looked like you were about to tornado up this place." curiousity since seeing rather impatient Ellie has now sky-rocketed.
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:26 am

"You know, we should try mixing both our fuels together at some point. It'd be amazing; we'll be bouncing off walls and terrorising the city for 18 straight hours!" she said with a giggle, plopping herself down onto the couch.

"I'll help with the search-party. I don't have a sniffer-dog, but would a sniffer-kitten help?" she asked, thinking that she could just catnap Mr Fluff from Kieran again. At least this time he'd be serving a more useful purpose than just entertaining her Law class. *

"Anyways, hold onto your hat even though you're not wearing one, but my brilliant plan is this: we should start up our own rock band!" she announced happily. "All three of us play instruments and we'd just be epic at it!"

~
OOC:
*Ellie brought Kieran's kitten to class xD
I can't remember if Emma plays an instrument. I think Patrick mentioned at some point that she did...
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:58 am

"Great idea. We can make that some more hours, my fuel can be rather cheery." Patrick grinned. Just like most days he was fuelated and thought of wrecking havoc around the city made him even more bouncy. Emm didn't like his way of staying cheery but she didn't say, happy Patrick meant healthy nerves and he didn't want to upset his sister.

"Oh that's even better. Sniff-kittens are more fun than dogs, besides, they are rare." he laughed. Maybe they should get some navigator-dog for Emm and guard kitten for himself...

"I can help with the hat thing." He grabbed one rather fancy from the stand. "Okay, now I can hold onto it." he added listening the big idea.
"Oh gee, that's totally awesome idea!" Patrick exclaimed excitedly. He was already bouncy but now felt even more. "When do we start?"

~
OOC: right.
Yeah I think so too, gotta peek into older posts. But if not yet playing than she will and they both can sing so it's not a prob.
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:58 pm

Ellie pulled out a bag of cherry gummy-lollies out of her pocket and munched on one, before offering Patrick the little bag. "One of the most important ingredients in my fuel," she told him with a giggle. "I could live off these things alone."

Another laugh escaped. "Well, I dunno how reliable a sniffer-kitten would be, but it'd definitely be super adorable," she stated with a nod.

Popping two more candies in her mouth, Ellie gave Patrick a super-excited grin. "Yay!! I'm glad you love it! As for when can we start: as soon as our dear Ems gets home."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:41 pm

Patrick took offered treasure. He popped one in mouth. It was really delicious. "Yeah, can see why." he grinned. "Well I'd show you part of my fuel but it's still in shop." he glanced at his watch.

"Yeah, it could get really fun with one." he laughed.

"Well, I think she's lost. Or just met somebody on her way. Gotta remind our princess that she needs to be somewhere else by now." Patrick pulled out his phone and quickly texted his sister
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:07 am

Ellie was by now bouncing on the couch, not able to contain her excitement any more. This was going to be brilliant. "I could probably secure us a gig up in New York one weekend," she chattered happily. "I think one of the parentals has some contacts up there. So that would be awesome."

Already munching on another cherry from her never-ending supply, she leaned back on the couch. "So what does Em play? I can do guitar and a bit of drums, and from our camping trip I remember you play guitar. What about dear Emmy?"
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:18 pm

"Oh great idea. I once tried play on streets of New York. Pretty good scores." Patrick said grinning. New York was awesome place.
"Well, we both do piano. She kinda doesn't know I indeed play it. I have the thing with my left hand that got me kicked out of musical school so Em only graduated it. But while after that I picked it up and eventually proved my issue isn't a prob at all. Even started guitar so it makes two instruments from me, but I've been trying some more. Emm is still on piano and turned out secretly violin too. I suppose guitar and something else from her might come unexpectedly." he counted on. True, as siblings, they had awful lot secrets from each other.

Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:29 pm

"New York's brilliant. I've always wanted to go there. Never had the chance or reason to. But now, we can!" she replied happily, the grin on her face being like a Chesire Cat's grin. "Oh Patrick this is just brilliant!" She pushed herself off the couch and twirled around the room, giggling. This was going to be truly brilliant, if they could pull it off...
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Sun May 11, 2014 5:23 am

Patrick grinned back at the girl's enthusiasm that quickly was spreading and seeping deeper into his pores added to one of his own.
Oh that would be awesome if they actually made it to New York. As he recalled it was a place of dreams because anyone could be something there and still feel glorious.

He did.

"Now I need a drink to mold this idea stronger. It needs some celebratory washing." Patrick announced with an unexpected twirl of his own despite the voice of his subconscious that was tutting at him with a facepalming gesture. Right now Patrick was too excited to care about loosing balance or getting dizzy, he was awfully clumsy, however this was too great anticipation to care about that failing physique of his.

"Well, that's it. Our flower is lost again. I promise to bribe somebody into smuggling me one of those tracker things they put on minor criminal's ankles. I'm in dare need for my fuel and if I want to sneak for something else there'd be no time." Patrick was back to his rambly-bubbly mode while nearly bobbing off the walls already in emotion storm.

He just started to use his phone to track Emm's once again, hoping the forgetful lass hasn't forgotten to switch it on.
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Noel Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am

Emma had sneaked out rather early to the shop indeed. They somehow had ran out of their stash of extra delicious snacks, especially ones Patty, her crazy brother, basically lived off of if he wasn't trying to burn down something by making food all by himself. He had some issues that often made it hard to behave like anyone normal and actually do something.
He had mental problems that often led to crazy and uncontrollable behaviour, so before he went outright insane Emma had decided to get him his snacks.
It was either overly cheerful, borderline manic, sugar-high-cross-weed-crazy Patty or suicidal-vengeful-sorrowful-depressed Patrick. One that Emma agreed to keep away as much asshe didn't approve the way he made it happen.

Of course, she didn't let him use drugs or become a chronic alcoholic, however that latter one may be too late anyway.
She was aware of him ocassionally smoking some weed and sometimes drunk liquor with him to not let his mental issues break free and vreak havoc throughout the city.

But maybe that was too late for just as well. Maybe she should just pack up and ignore him. On most of the days the young lady felt like going on hysteria and jump into a bandwagon to some warzone.

No, she loved her brother just as much as he loved her and with that thought erasing any other she plastered on a too cheaky grin that matched her beloved blondie's and dumped the contents of her basket in fron of the store's cashier.
Emma Noel
Emma Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum