Chicago Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF & UPDATES
ღ Founder ღ
Blue Canary
Juliette Carlson
Charlotte Thurstone

ღ Co-Runner ღ
Calypso
Ellie Volkova

!!! UPDATES !!!

New Activity Check started! Topic can be found here!

Earn extra RP-Money!! Topic here
User Stats
Group Female Male
Students
Professors & Staff
Alumni
Parents
CPD/CFD
Citizens
Total
Cafeteria Talk
Latest topics
» Angelique Caroline King (Angel)
25 Questions for Emma Noel EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am by Juliette Carlson

» 25 Questions about Patrick Noel
25 Questions for Emma Noel EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am by Patrick Noel

» 25 Questions for Emma Noel
25 Questions for Emma Noel EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am by Emma Noel

» J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]
25 Questions for Emma Noel EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by Emma Noel

» Why not drink this whole year away? [ANYONE]
25 Questions for Emma Noel EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am by Patrick Noel

» Texts From Last Night
25 Questions for Emma Noel EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am by Patrick Noel

» Sasorths High
25 Questions for Emma Noel EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm by Juliette Carlson

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
25 Questions for Emma Noel EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm by Ellie Volkova

» The GIF Game!
25 Questions for Emma Noel EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm by Alona Andrews

» Jude Hudson (WIP)
25 Questions for Emma Noel EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm by Jude Hudson

Affiliates
From Land to Sea Meet Miami Justice New York Finest Sin City Glowing City Devil on your Shoulder
Top posting users this month
No user

25 Questions for Emma Noel

Go down

25 Questions for Emma Noel Empty 25 Questions for Emma Noel

Post by Emma Noel Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am

1. What are your nicknames? (if you have any) Who gave them to you and who is allowed to call you by them?
    Mani- french nickname/short form for Emmanuelle
    Lil' Ducklet/Ducky-Patrick the bastard
    Emma; Addy- regular short forms
    Only close friends and annoying siblings. Others will be punished

2. What are you most afraid of? Getting lost! That and some bugs and nasty stuff. And maybe drowning and airplanes.

3. What is your favorite animal? Kittens, puppies and everything that's fluffy and cute

4. Do have any pets? (cat, dog, horse, etc.) Well.. if not yet then one day or another will

5. What is your favorite hobby? Playing violin, playing piano, singing, painting, walking, reading, having fun with friends

6. What is your favorite food? Anything without meat and as little fish as possible. Mostly ice cream and vegan burgersand salad

7. What is your favorite color?Anything vibrant and eye-popping. Currently violet and pink

8. What is your favorite flower? Orchids

9. What are your favorite movies? Adventure and comedy and musicals. Sometimes sci-fi

10. What are your favorite actors? Hmm.. well nobody in particular

11. If you could be an animal or a flower/tree/plant, what would you be? Maybe a kitty or a lizzard

12. If you could travel the world, where would you like to go and why?India maybe. Or Australia and New Zealand. Yes, Hawaii too. And somewhere Europe

13. Imagine... you have to go to a lone island with nothing but nature on it, which three items would you take with you? My brother, instrument and darts

14. If you could meet someone 'famous', dead or alive, who would it be? (Optional: Why?) Our cousin maybe. He's a musician in his own band. Or not anymore.

15. If you could live your life all over again, would you live it all over again, or would you like to change something? I would change maybe a little bit. I'd love to know my parents and wish I didnt have to suffer in a car crash.
    Otherwise I would change nothing.

16. Imagine... you could have a super power, what would you choose? Only one? If yes, then I'd like to have telepathy. If I could wish more I'd also choose ability to levitate and unlock any key. Maybe ability to control electronic devices too.

17. Time or Money? Time.

18. Which three things make you happiest right now? Friends, brother, uni

19. Do you play any instruments or do you sing? I do sing. Also learning my way through violin and piano. I plan to try out flute one day.

20. What makes you smile? A good day and good mood. When there are no problems

21. Do you like surprises? Depends on who wants to surprise me

22. When you were child... who was your hero? (RL, from a cartoon, TV show, book, movie, etc) Harry Potter

23. Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or of strength? Strength.

24. What is your favorite season? Spring, summer, autumn or winter? Summer.

25. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If not... do you want to get a tattoo or piercing, or both? Oh I have a lot from both actually.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Who do you consider a friend? And what makes someone your friend? Anyone who supports me and my family. Who cares and who is loyal. With who I can feel open and happy and be myself without fearing judgement.
If I can get along with them and if I can share my life with them and never fear betrayal. My friend is good humored, nice, kind and understanding.

What makes someone your enemy? And do you have any enemies already? It's someone who can kill others without a doubt and no logical reason. Someone who hurts others, animals including, and is generally very evil.
Also anyone that is gossiping and using secrets as a weapon to hurt. People who judge harshly, talks bad things behind back, those who lie to gain something that could be earned otherwise.
I have no one that I can put a finger on, however there are some. Maybe one, maybe more. They killed my parents.

What kind of person could become your lover? Or who is your lover? Oh gosh. Ok, a lover could be anyone who'd be there for me, with me, along me, beside me, ahead of me, behind me, around me in any way possible with all their heart and soul through thick and thin. Only loyal and trustworthy. Loving soul and heart.
And no, no lover yet.

What are you looking forward to in life? (like what kind of topics would your character enjoy, what goals does he/she want to achieve?)Well, firstly I want to finish all my studies. And I want to do it as best as possible. Then I plan getting a job that would be the one for me. I am looking around and thinking a lot so I just want to find something that would suit me and give me feeling of happiness.
I would want to find special person for myself, get married someday. I will want a happy family of my own one day.
And yes, important thing is health. I really need to fix everything that can be fixed to have a normal life. I also want to keep music in my life. It's really an important part of my life.
But what is most important? I want a happy life. And I want my family happy too.
And I wish it for my brother too. I will take care of him as much as I can. And hope one day he'll become better.
Emma Noel
Emma Noel

Back to top Go down