Chicago Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF & UPDATES
ღ Founder ღ
Blue Canary
Juliette Carlson
Charlotte Thurstone

ღ Co-Runner ღ
Calypso
Ellie Volkova

!!! UPDATES !!!

New Activity Check started! Topic can be found here!

Earn extra RP-Money!! Topic here
User Stats
Group Female Male
Students
Professors & Staff
Alumni
Parents
CPD/CFD
Citizens
Total
Cafeteria Talk
Latest topics
» Angelique Caroline King (Angel)
Confessions (Alona) EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am by Juliette Carlson

» 25 Questions about Patrick Noel
Confessions (Alona) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am by Patrick Noel

» 25 Questions for Emma Noel
Confessions (Alona) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am by Emma Noel

» J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]
Confessions (Alona) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by Emma Noel

» Why not drink this whole year away? [ANYONE]
Confessions (Alona) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am by Patrick Noel

» Texts From Last Night
Confessions (Alona) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am by Patrick Noel

» Sasorths High
Confessions (Alona) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm by Juliette Carlson

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Confessions (Alona) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm by Ellie Volkova

» The GIF Game!
Confessions (Alona) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm by Alona Andrews

» Jude Hudson (WIP)
Confessions (Alona) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm by Jude Hudson

Affiliates
From Land to Sea Meet Miami Justice New York Finest Sin City Glowing City Devil on your Shoulder
Top posting users this month
No user

Confessions (Alona)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Confessions (Alona) Empty Confessions (Alona)

Post by Ellie Volkova Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:12 am

Ellie was sitting on the beach, watching the waves crash upon the sand. She'd texted Alona to come meet her so the two could chat and because Ellie needed to tell her some things. She hated keeping secrets, especially from Alona. Her fingers dug into the sand as she gave a small sigh, not knowing whether this was a good idea any more.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Confessions (Alona) Empty Re: Confessions (Alona)

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:21 am

Alona smiled a bit as she got to the beach. Usually, she didn't like going to the beach, something that seemed weird for almost everyone she had met. She loved the landscape, the sea and the sand, it was beautiful. But it wasn't exactly her favourite place to hang out.

However, that day, Ellie had texted her to meet her there and, unexpectedly, she was happy to go there. She put on a cute pair of black three quarters pants, and a light, white top. She didn't even bother to tie her hair, so it was just falling on her shoulders. Once she got there, she spotted Ellie in a place with not many people. That's Ellie... she thought with a smile. Alona knew that her friend was not very fond of crowded places, especially when she wanted to speak to one person. It was something they had in common.

Alona smiled as she went up to her from behind. "Hey," she greeted simply.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:26 am

Ellie looked up, tilting her head back and couldn't help but smile slightly. "Hey," she greeted her. "You look nice." She herself was just wearing jeans and a black t-shirt from her high-school, not having felt particularly enthusiastic enough to wear something else. "How are your classes going?" she asked, avoiding the real reason for the visit just yet.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:30 am

Alona smiled, as she got beside Ellie and sat down on the soft sand. "I know," she joked with a slight shrug. "I always look nice. I look nice in my sleep. I would look nice even if I wore a paper bag." She was just joking and fooling around, as she had never considered herself good-looking. Not ugly either, but definetly not beautiful.
Then, when her friend asked her about classes, she shrugged a bit. "It's good," she said with a nod. "Everything's good."
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:34 am

Ellie chuckled when Alona said that. "Actually, you probably would. And then you'd start a whole paper bag wearing trend and get millions," she replied, joking about the millions but serious about her being able to pull it off. She gave a nod when Alona said everything was going fine at school. "Awesome. And you and O'Hara?" she couldn't help but tease.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:38 am

When Alona heard about her and O'Hara, her eyebrows shot up in surprise. Was it really obvious? Or, better said, what was obvious? They were not a couple, they hadn't even thought about that. She really liked him, but more as a friend. He was not your typical teacher; he was young and so much fun to be around.
"What?" she asked, eyes wide in shock. "What are you talking about?"
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:45 am

Ellie gave a laugh. "I know there's something there, darl. I just don't exactly know what it is," she replied giving a sheepish shrug. "You two just seemed really close at the club..." But had she been imagining it, she thought as she looked out onto the water. After all, students had friendships with teachers all the time. As Alona and Juliette had once teased her - 'just because you do it doesn't mean everyone else does'. She looked back at her friend. "I wouldn't judge. He seems like a sweetie."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:49 am

Alona smiled a bit, looking out onto the water as well. "He is sweet," she said with a sigh. "And he's cute, but we're just friends..." she told her friend with a slight nod.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:52 am

Ellie gave an understanding nod. "Fair enough." She was silent for a moment, wondering how to tell Alona about the Richards thing. She knew her friend wouldn't judge, knew she wouldn't intentionally tell someone, but she wondered if it was such a good idea to let the cat out of the bag.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:54 am

Alona turned her eyes back to Ellie. She seemed deep in thought, like she wanted to say something, but she was not sure if it was right. "Okay now," she said. "Spit it out."
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:57 am

Ellie took a deep breath, held it then sighed. "KieranandIaretogether," she said quietly in one big rush of words, not meeting Alona's eyes and making a slight hole in the sand with her finger.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:02 am

Alona's eyes widened, as she slightly turned her head away, to look back to the water. She kept silent for another moment, then was finally able to speak. "Kieran... As in Kieran Richards? The Law teacher?"
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:08 am

Ellie nodded. "Yep. Kieran, as in Richards, as in Law teacher," she replied with a sigh, running a hand through her hair. "You were right - there had been something there, though in defence, we did try to ignore it. But then..." she trailed off.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:11 am

Alona swallowed hard, still not looking at Ellie. Some people actually judged her for acting like that towards O'Hara, but something like that...
"How did it happen?" she asked.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:17 am

Ellie gave a miserable whimper. "Well, he came over with some hot chocolates while I was procrastinating about studying. So we chatted, flirted a tiny bit and then... Then he kissed me," she said, her cheeks turning pink at the memory.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:22 am

Alona looked at her with a straight face, noticing her blushing. "He kissed you..." she repeated. "That was all?"
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:29 am

Ellie cuddled her knees, then buried her face into them. "No..." she mumbled, her words a bit muffled.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:32 am

Alona gasped, not able to hide a grin anymore. "You had sex with him?!" she asked, a bit too loudly.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:37 am

Ellie's head snapped up and her hand flew to Alona's mouth. Looking around to make sure no one had over-heard, she glared at her friend though her heart wasn't in it. "Yes, ok? We did. One thing just led to another, and it's not as if you think straight when stuff like this happens," she replied quietly, taking her hand away from Alona's mouth.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:53 am

As Ellie took her hand away from her mouth, Alona remained in place, a shocked expression on her face. "You slept with your teacher," she whispered to her. "I'm not judging you, but you know it's against the rules."
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:58 am

Ellie rubbed her eyes. "I know. I know we broke like a zillion and one rules, but..." she trailed off and gave a sigh. "You can't tell this to any one," she added, even though she knew Alona would never do that.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:59 am

Alona nodded with a sigh. "Of course I won't," she said. After another long pause, she spoke again. "Was he good?"
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:04 am

Ellie's cheeks went red at this sudden turn of conversation. She just looked at her friend with surprise and nodded mutely.
Then she couldn't help but give a slight smirk. "I wouldn't break the rules if he wasn't."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:17 am

Alona grinned at that with a chuckle. "You know, many girls in the Law class would probably try to kill you if they knew."
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:26 am

Ellie laughed at that. "Out of jealousy only, I'd hope. But they won't, because I happen to like the fact I'm still alive and won't tell 'em," she replied, a smile playing on her lips.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next