Chicago Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF & UPDATES
ღ Founder ღ
Blue Canary
Juliette Carlson
Charlotte Thurstone

ღ Co-Runner ღ
Calypso
Ellie Volkova

!!! UPDATES !!!

New Activity Check started! Topic can be found here!

Earn extra RP-Money!! Topic here
User Stats
Group Female Male
Students
Professors & Staff
Alumni
Parents
CPD/CFD
Citizens
Total
Cafeteria Talk
Latest topics
» Angelique Caroline King (Angel)
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am by Juliette Carlson

» 25 Questions about Patrick Noel
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am by Patrick Noel

» 25 Questions for Emma Noel
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am by Emma Noel

» J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by Emma Noel

» Why not drink this whole year away? [ANYONE]
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am by Patrick Noel

» Texts From Last Night
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am by Patrick Noel

» Sasorths High
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm by Juliette Carlson

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm by Ellie Volkova

» The GIF Game!
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm by Alona Andrews

» Jude Hudson (WIP)
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm by Jude Hudson

Affiliates
From Land to Sea Meet Miami Justice New York Finest Sin City Glowing City Devil on your Shoulder
Top posting users this month
No user

Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy]

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 3 Empty Re: Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy]

Post by Kieran Richards Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:27 pm

Alona chuckled when he didn't put her down, but just lowered her in order to lock the door. She did that, keeping an arm around his neck. "You know, it may be easier if you just put me down," she stated. She knew that she was pretty heavy, seeing that she was tall and muscular, not a model-like girl.

Kieran smirked and pressed another kiss on her lips. "I know," he said cockily. "You wouldn't have gone for me if I hadn't," he stated, kissing the tip of her nose.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 3 Empty Re: Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy]

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:39 pm

Andy smirked when she gave that suggestion. "Uh huh, sure. I'll put you down and then you'll suddenly remember another zillion tops you forgot," he teased. "Nope, I'm not going to take that chance Andrews. Besides, I like carrying you. Makes me feel like a gentleman or something," he told her with a smile.

Ellie giggled at his words. "Have I ever told you how cocky you are? And for your information, it wasn't just your looks that made me fall for you."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:44 pm

Alona rolled her eyes and giggled at his words. She managed to lock the door, then wrapped both her arms around his neck. "You are a gentleman," she chuckled. "The most handsome gentleman I have ever seen," she added, kissing her cheek again. "But I am also heavy. And I don't want you to have sore arms, because you have to drive all the way there," she told him.

Kieran chuckled and placed a kiss on her forehead, before pulling away and grabbing their bags. "I know that," he said with a genuine nod. "It was also my charm, my voice and the shivers I can send down your spine every time I touch you," he murmured in her ear.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:55 pm

Andy grinned when Alona said that he was a gentleman. "Why thank you. I'm glad you think so, sweetie. As for my arms - I'm an athlete. We can handle anything and everything. Besides you're not heavy. I don't know what you've been told in the changing-rooms, but you're light to me. So it's really no problem," he told her, kissing his cheek. "But since you insist." He put her down next to the car door. "In you get. And no bolting back to get your favourite soccer t-shirt or whatever," he added teasingly.

Ellie chuckled, shaking her head. "Don't forget your modesty. That was the deal-breaker there," she shot back sarcastically with a laugh. "But yes, those things too. Though to be fair, I didn't find out until the third until after," she replied, caressing his cheek.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:00 am

Alona chuckled when he said that. Sure, he was strong and was being really nice. She hadn't expected anything else. When he put her down, she took her arms off from around his neck and opened the door. "Oh!" she exclaimed, not getting in just yet. "Now that you mention, I realize that I haven't taken any soccer shirt," she teased with a grin.

Kieran raised a finger and chuckled. "Ah! My modesty, yes. I almost forgot about it," he grinned. At her next words, he smirked and leaned closer. "True," he murmured, placing a kiss on the side of her neck. "Shall we go?" he whispered, moving a lock of hair out of her eyes.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:14 am

Andy laughed, shaking his head. "Nuh-uh, Andrews. Get your sexy butt into the car. I'm sure you'll survive. In any case you can have my soccer shirt," he added with a wink. "I definitely won't be needing it this weekend."

Ellie shook her head. "Tsk tsk, not very good that you forget such things. What'd you do if I weren't here to remind you, hmm?" she teased. Placing a soft kiss on his lips, she nodded. "Yeah, we should. I can just hear Nature calling to us," she added with a giggle.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:19 am

Alona grinned at his words, cupping her hands behind her back. "You have your soccer shirt with you?" she asked, her eyebrows shooting up. "No, I won't borrow it. You know how much I love the way you look in it," she smirked, getting inside of the car.

Kieran smirked and placed a few kisses on her jawline. "You're very sexy today," she said, pulling away and heading towards the door. "Nature will love you as well," he winked over his shoulder at her.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:32 am

Andy nodded. "Yeah, it's in my bag somewhere. I brought it for that exact reason - I knew you'd like me wearing it," he told her with a chuckle, giving her a wink as he shut the door and got into the car himself. "Off we go then!"

Ellie giggled, blushing slightly. "Thank you hun. Nature would probably like me even more without the dress. You did pick a place with a river, right?" she asked him with a grin. She loved going swimming when camping.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:47 am

Alona grinned as he got inside as well. "Have you brought that white tank top as well?" she asked, pointing a finger at him. If he had brought sexy clothes for her, she wanted to know that she's have fun as well.

Kieran smirked as he opened the appartment door for her. "Of course there's a river. I want to see you in a bikinis at day," he said. "Then at night... THat's a whole different story," he chuckled.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:50 am

Andy pretended to think about it as he began the drive. "Y'know, I think I might have forgotten it," he teased, but he kept an entirely straight face. Of course he'd packed it. But he always enjoyed winding his beauty up.

"Thanks." She chuckled. "You know me well then. And I look forward to seeing you shirtless." At his last comment, she raised an eyebrow. "Already making plans for midnight swims, are we?" she teased.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:11 am

Alona chuckled and rolled her eyes, realizing that he was just messing with her. "You didn't forget it," she said, shaking her head. "You never forget it."

When Ellie said that she couldn't wait to see him shirtless, he chuckled, starting with her towards the car. "I know you do," he said cockily. But at her next question, he pointed a finger at her. "Naked swims," he corrected her.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:36 pm

Andy gave a shrug. "Who lnows, today might have been the one day when I forgot it," he teased, turning the radio up, a smile on his lips as he watched her. He was really looking forward to this weekend. It was going to be lovely to have her all to himself for the weekend. Well, to himself and the Law nutters, he thought affectionately with a grin. Kieran had actually turned out to be cooler than Andy had initially thought of him, and he was sure that Alona was going to have a good time with her friend. How he was looking forward to seeing their expressions.

Ellie giggled, shaking her head. "You're shameless, you know that?" she shot back. But then that was one of the things she adored about him: he really wasn't afraid to speak his mind, and that made for heaps of fun times. "If I'm going to be naked, I expect you to be the same," she added with a smirk.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:00 pm

Alona chuckled and shook her head. She couldn't wait for the two of them to get there. They hadn't spent time together for a while, and it was the first time they went away. So she was really looking forward to it. "Shut up," she smiled, shaking her head and looking out on the window.

Kieran laughed at Ellie's words. He put the bags in the car, then placed a kiss on her head. "I know. But you like it. 'Cause I can be a horny, dirty teenager, just like you are," he told her, then stuck her tongue out at him. He rounded the car and got in, then looked over at her. "No one said that I wouldn't be naked," he said with a wink.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:50 pm

Andy shook his head, giving her an annoying grin. "Never. I shall just talk and talk and talk, until you throw me out of the car," he teased, reaching out and messing Alona's hair up. He enjoyed this, enjoyed winding her up.

At his words, Ellie blushed. Yeah, that much was true. He could fully be like a teenager at times, even better at times because he was more creative than most teenagers she'd met. "Just shush," she told him, the blush still on her cheeks though she was smiling.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:00 pm

Alona rolled her eyes and chuckled, keeping her eyes on the window of the car. When he messed her hair up though, her hands shot up and she slapped his hand away. "Hey!" she pouted, getting her blonde locks back in place.

Kieran laughed lightly at her sudden surrender. "Oh my God!" he exclaimed, getting the car started. "Did I just leave Miss Ellie Volkova speechless?" he teased, winking at her.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:07 pm

Andy chuckled, pulling a super-cute expression. "Butbut it's so much fun being annoying to you. Besides, how else am I going to amuse myself on the drive, if you're not going to talk to me?" he asked, giving a pout of his own.

She gently slapped his arm, sticking her tongue out at him. "You leave me speechless all the time. Just usually not while fully-clothed," she shot back, giving a soft chuckle.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:23 pm

Alona laughed lightly and shook her head. "Well, you shouldn't be annoying to me. And hey! What do you mean by that? That every time I say something I amuse you?" she asked, fakely offended.

Kieran chuckled at her words as he glanced at her. "That's exactly why it is a surprise. I have all of my clothes on. At least for now," he smirked, as he drove off. It was going to be a hell of a weekend!
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:53 pm

Andy laughed. "No, just that I really enjoy talking to you. Except you look ready for a window-staring marathon," he teased.

She shut her eyes for a moment, shaking her head. "Please don't tell me that you plan on getting it on in here before we even get there," she said with a resigned smile. Sometimes he was even worse than a teenager.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:09 pm

Alona chuckled and shook her head. "You know..." she started, running a hand through her hair. "Despite the fact that you are older and my teacher, I sometimes think that you're just another horny teenager," she said.

Kieran laughed as he pulled out his sunglasses and put them on. "Who knows what can happen when you're next to me, looking so sexy," he mumbled with a smirk, keeping his eyes on the road.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:37 pm

Andy put on an innocent look. "Do you mind that terribly? I can stop if you like," he added teasingly. As much as he had fun with this, he didn't want to overstep. So if Alona told him to shut up, he probably would. Eventually.

Ellie giggled, resting her head on his shoulder for a moment. "You're awful. Besides, I wouldn't want us to ruin your back-seats," she replied. Those words sounded lame even to her own ears, but she had no good comeback for him this time.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:50 pm

*Time Skip*

Kieran smiled as they got at the wanted place. He spotted O'Hara's car pulling up not far away and turned her eyes to Ellie with a smirk on his face. "Here we are, milady," he said. "Here is your lake and also the trees we can hide behind," he grinned, placing a kiss on her head.

Alona's lips curled into a smile when she saw how pretty the place was. She knew it'd be pretty, but she hadn't expected so beautiful. "Wow..." she smiled, looking around. "It's gorgeous."
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:04 pm

Ellie's eyes widened as she looked at the gorgeous place. "Kieran this is beautiful!" she uttered softly. "You picked a most perfect spot, kind sir," she added, leaning over and kissing his cheek. Then she saw the other car and she frowned. "We're not going to be alone this weekend?"

Andy grinned. "I'm very glad, sweetie. I wanted very much for you to like it. Shall we?" he asked, placing a kiss on her cheek. He couldn't wait to see her reaction when the other couple arrived.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:09 pm

Kieran smiled at her words and he gently messed her hair when she leaned closer to kiss his cheek. At her reaction seeing the other car though, he swallowed. He didn't know if he had done a good thing not telling her about O'Hara and Andrews; but he knew that Alona and Ellie were friends. "Umm... No," he replied, with a shake of head.

Alona chuckled when Andy kissed her cheek. She then placed a hand on his cheek and pulled him in for a kiss on the lips. After she pulled away, she smiled, looking into his gorgeous eyes. "We shall," she nodded.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:20 pm

"Hey, not the hair!" she protested with a giggle. Then she fixed him with a 'oh-really?' look. He was up to something, that she could tell. Well, nothing she could do but wait to find out what he'd planned. "If you say so, schemer. Let's go find ourselves a perfect tent spot then," she said with a smirk, getting out of the car.

Getting out of the car, Andy rounded to Alona's side and opened the door for her. He spotted Kieran's car, but he didn't say anything. He wasn't sure how she was going to react to this surprise, but he really hoped that she wouldn't mind spending the weekend with not just him. "So, how about we skip all the practical stuff, and just start with all the fun stuff?" he teased, knowing full well that she'd refuse that.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:28 am

Kieran chuckled at Ellie's protests. She was so adorable! He was still curious about how she was going to react at the fact that they wouldn't be there by themselves. He got out of the car as well and looked at her. "Don't you want to know who else is here?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

Alona smiled when Andy opened the door for her and got out as well. At his words, she shook her head. "I don't think so," she chuckled. However, soon enough, she spotted Ellie and Richards; what? She hadn't expected that. "Andy..." she mumbled, a small smile playing on her lips. "What are they doing here?"
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next