Chicago Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF & UPDATES
ღ Founder ღ
Blue Canary
Juliette Carlson
Charlotte Thurstone

ღ Co-Runner ღ
Calypso
Ellie Volkova

!!! UPDATES !!!

New Activity Check started! Topic can be found here!

Earn extra RP-Money!! Topic here
User Stats
Group Female Male
Students
Professors & Staff
Alumni
Parents
CPD/CFD
Citizens
Total
Cafeteria Talk
Latest topics
» Angelique Caroline King (Angel)
Getting a Tattoo [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am by Juliette Carlson

» 25 Questions about Patrick Noel
Getting a Tattoo [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am by Patrick Noel

» 25 Questions for Emma Noel
Getting a Tattoo [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am by Emma Noel

» J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]
Getting a Tattoo [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by Emma Noel

» Why not drink this whole year away? [ANYONE]
Getting a Tattoo [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am by Patrick Noel

» Texts From Last Night
Getting a Tattoo [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am by Patrick Noel

» Sasorths High
Getting a Tattoo [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm by Juliette Carlson

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Getting a Tattoo [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm by Ellie Volkova

» The GIF Game!
Getting a Tattoo [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm by Alona Andrews

» Jude Hudson (WIP)
Getting a Tattoo [Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm by Jude Hudson

Affiliates
From Land to Sea Meet Miami Justice New York Finest Sin City Glowing City Devil on your Shoulder
Top posting users this month
No user

Getting a Tattoo [Anyone]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Getting a Tattoo [Anyone] - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting a Tattoo [Anyone]

Post by Juliette Carlson Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:21 am

Juliette smiled as she listened to Patrick. Someone who loved music was always someone she liked.
"That sounds amazing." she replied in a cheerful voice, her brownish-green eyes sparkling as she did. "Someone who loves music just as much as I do. I used to play and have my best friend Samatha sing along... I rarely sing, don't think I'm that good at it."
Juliette Carlson
Juliette Carlson

https://chicago-students.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:43 pm

"You should hear me when I'm singing off-key. It's like a cat has been thrown into a dishwasher and is trying to escape its horrid fate," Ells giggled, deciding to come into the conversation once again. "Although we got booked for a gig up in New York. Well, more like I pleaded for us to get booked via some contacts, but still," she admitted sheepishly. And boy was she looking forward to it - their first concert. "If Patrick and Emms don't mind, you could join the band...?" she offered with a smile.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:56 am

"Oh yeah, that's always joyful to find fellow music lovers." Patrick beamed. He almost felt like on sugar high. "Well, I'm sure I don't sound better than a mouse trying to escape that cat being inside the same dishwasher, but Ems keep telling me mermaids cannot beat me. At least the people at mall last week didn't think it was fire alarm." he joked. "I'm sure you both can manage once the right song pops up." he offered. He never judged people's singing, nor other things they believed their talents, knowing not all were born superstars.

"I'm sure we won't mind. The more the merrier and I know someone should keep an eye on my sister so her compass don't get confused." Patrick grinned. After all who cared about singing quality when they could have party on stage.
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Carlson Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:40 am

Juliette giggled a little in reply listening to both Ellie and Patrick. Joining a band? Wow, she never considered that before. But maybe it could be the start of something new, something exciting. And from time to time she loved adventures. But it meant travelling if they were booked, which meant time away from her home and she never really had been away from Chicago.
"I don't know.... never thought about joining a band, although... it sounds exciting." she replied a little uncertain about it.
Juliette Carlson
Juliette Carlson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:59 pm

Ellie gave her a smile. "Have a think. Performing and travelling isn't everyone's cup of tea. Especially travelling with this one," she teased Patrick, messing up his hair, the grin on her lips showing that the last sentence wasn't serious. "I mean - if we'll have to listen to mouse-escaping singing in the car..." she trailed off with a giggle. She enjoyed teasing her dear friend; how he hadn't locked her in some lockers to teach her a lesson yet, she'd never know.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:56 pm

Patrick pouted. "Just when I thought my sis's bad for you it comes back to me and bites in my backside." he teased with a smirk playing on his lips.

"But we're not that bad. I'd believe my sissy if she thinks this mouse can beep out the rhythm right." now the young man broke out into face-splitting grin.
"Just don't let Em wonder around alone. She can seriously get lost in her own closet." Pat added.
His sister was famous for her broken inner compass, GPS, whatever it was. But he knew she wouldn't exactly chop his head off for spreading this info. But who knew. Even mermaid could beat him once. Okay that thought didn't make sense-he thought-but not always they do in his head.
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:18 pm

Giggling, Ellie ruffled her friend's hair and wrapped her arms around him. "You love me really. Deep deep down you do. Even though it's probably sooo deep down that you have to dig," she said, batting her eyelids in a playful show of innocence.

"Don't let us scare you. I can sing when I try. I just find it too much fun to wander around belting out songs completely off-key, just to annoy absolutely everyone around me," Ellie assured Juliet with an impish grin, turning back to her. "I assure you we won't get boo'ed off stage while ducking and dodging rotten pineapples and cantaloupes." Well, that was a new one. The girl prided herself on coming up with similes and metaphors that were a funky twist on the original.

"Anyways, are you gonna do it?" she asked, with a nod to the design in Julie's hand as she plonked herself down onto one of the waiting chairs. "Or d'you just want to get some caffeine and sugar in you first?"
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:47 am

Patrick pretend to be in thought for a moment before smiling loopsided smile and wrapping his arm around Ellie's shoulders. "Oh really? What'cha say. Guess you don't have any shovels around. If you say I shall dig then I'd say let's dig it all out." he said with a theatrical seriousness before reaching over to ruffle Ellie's hair.

"See, no worries. We can behave on stage just fine." he added his part of assurance.
"Hey, we should try spook those 'suits' at karaoke bar on Friday night. They look so stiff and can barely squeak. How about one crazy show-off, eh?" Patrick suggested suddenly, a regular light-bulb-above-head idea moment.
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:50 pm

"Not the hair!" Ellie giggled with a squeal, pushing him away from her, just as a wave of pain washed over her from moving her shoulder. "Yeow! Stop making me move so much!" She gave him a shove with her free arm, but the shove wasn't an unkind one. She'd simply forgotten how hard it was to keep from moving shoulder muscles and just how much fresh ink hurt. Even if it was just a re-touch.

Still looking rather displeased at the pain coursing through her body, she gave a grudging grin. "Sounds like a brilliant idea," she replied with a nod. "We fully need to get down to a karaoke bar one of these nights. I don't think I've ever been to one with you before..." Ellie frowned in thought, not believing that in all this time that had never appeared on the cards. "Next Friday we are so going. No exceptions," she stated with a grin. "It'll be brilliant."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Carlson Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:01 am

Juliette watched Patrick and Ellie and couldn't help a giggle at them. To some point those two seemed so cute together. Just like her and Ryan maybe. Ryan.... what he would say if he saw her tattoo? She hadn't told him about it...

"Well, I'll think about it. Maybe I'll come along once in a while if I can." she replied, still smiling at the two of them.
Juliette Carlson
Juliette Carlson

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:50 pm

Patrick only grinned with his devilish gleam. Yeah, fresh ink indeed hurt.
Then the thought hit him. Why it never occured before? He should've turned all the karaoke bars upside down like he did once before.
"Great. I can't wait already. I think I need to tell that to my brilliant sister so she can dig out her latex." he said laughing.
As much as a regular bookworn Emma could be she had some secret behaviour as well. Not even their French buddies could get smarter, Patrick thought mischievously.
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum