Chicago Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF & UPDATES
ღ Founder ღ
Blue Canary
Juliette Carlson
Charlotte Thurstone

ღ Co-Runner ღ
Calypso
Ellie Volkova

!!! UPDATES !!!

New Activity Check started! Topic can be found here!

Earn extra RP-Money!! Topic here
User Stats
Group Female Male
Students
Professors & Staff
Alumni
Parents
CPD/CFD
Citizens
Total
Cafeteria Talk
Latest topics
» Angelique Caroline King (Angel)
To Ireland, With Love [Kieran] EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am by Juliette Carlson

» 25 Questions about Patrick Noel
To Ireland, With Love [Kieran] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am by Patrick Noel

» 25 Questions for Emma Noel
To Ireland, With Love [Kieran] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am by Emma Noel

» J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]
To Ireland, With Love [Kieran] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by Emma Noel

» Why not drink this whole year away? [ANYONE]
To Ireland, With Love [Kieran] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am by Patrick Noel

» Texts From Last Night
To Ireland, With Love [Kieran] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am by Patrick Noel

» Sasorths High
To Ireland, With Love [Kieran] EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm by Juliette Carlson

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
To Ireland, With Love [Kieran] EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm by Ellie Volkova

» The GIF Game!
To Ireland, With Love [Kieran] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm by Alona Andrews

» Jude Hudson (WIP)
To Ireland, With Love [Kieran] EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm by Jude Hudson

Affiliates
From Land to Sea Meet Miami Justice New York Finest Sin City Glowing City Devil on your Shoulder
Top posting users this month
No user

To Ireland, With Love [Kieran]

2 posters

Go down

To Ireland, With Love [Kieran] Empty To Ireland, With Love [Kieran]

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:55 am

Jamming her headphones in her ears, Ellie mumbled a sleepy thanks to the cab driver as he handed her her bags and wished her a safe flight. Turning her music up in an attempt to keep herself awake, she wandered into the airport, wandering where Kieran was.

For the winter holidays, he'd decided to take her to Ireland. It took him less than a second to convince her - after initially gaping like a fish out of water, the brunette had readily agreed. It was, after all, one of the countries on her 'To Visit' list. And to visit it with Kieran would be just amazing.

'Mr Porcupine-Hair, are you here yet?' she texted him, grinning slightly as she wandered around the noisy airport in search of her lover.

Weird how busy it is at this time of morning...
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

To Ireland, With Love [Kieran] Empty Re: To Ireland, With Love [Kieran]

Post by Kieran Richards Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:22 am

A suitcase and a small backpack - it was enough for the Law teacher to go on vacation. It was true that the suitcase was pretty big, so he got in there all the thick clothes and everything he needed, but he hadn't brought many things anyway. It was the first time he was going on holiday along with Ellie, excepting the show in LA, so she was wondering what it would be like, apart from amazing, because they were together and free to show their relationship to everyone.

Spotting her wandering through the airport, he smirked to himself and moved closer from behind. Only seconds later, his phone started ringing because of her message. Chuckling quietly, he moved even closer and gently wraped an arm around her waist, his palm resting on her stomach. Mr. Amazing-Hair and Even-More-Amazing-Body is here, he murmured in her ear. Seems like you really can't wait when it comes to me...
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:56 am

This trip was going to be brilliant. A little bit daunting too, since apart from New York, Ellie had never been away with Kieran. Hell, she'd never even been out of the country after her family's arrival here. And now bam! Ireland with Kieran. Excited couldn't even cover it.

She gave a squeal, one of both suprise and content, when a familiar voice greeted her and Kieran's arm went around her. "Modest as always," she teased, pressing herself up against him and wiggling her butt. Because inappropriate timing and Ellie were best of friends. Turning around to face him, she grinned. "But if you really want to know, yes, I couldn't wait. Because it's all amazing and exciting and I'm actually leaving the country...! I get to finally use my passport for something other than ID!"

She bounced on the spot for a moment. "Besides, I'd always wanted to go to Ireland. The fact that I get to go with you just makes it even more epic," she added, grinning happily.

~
Outfit
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:34 pm

In all honesty, Kieran was just as excited as Ellie was. They had only gone out of Chicago once, when they went to New York, but that hadn't been a real trip. It had been just a weekend and they had spent enough time along with her band-partners, which meant that they hadn't got as much time for themselves as he would've wanted. But now, they were going to be all by themselves, in another country! This was perfect and he just hoped that nothing would interfere in order to ruin this.

He chuckled seeing Ellie's enthusiasm and gently kissed her forehead. They were already at the airport and it was not long until they would get into the plane and fly off, which was exciting. And even more interesting was the fact that they were going to his native country, so he wanted to do everything in order for Ellie to love it. "Yes, that's exciting," he grinned. "And of course that going there with me is epic. Going anywhere with me is absolutely epic." He started looking around, ready to start their adventure as soon as possible.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down